1. Supervised merchandising operations: looking for new brand, monitoring monthly sales and stock movement.
2. Monitor market trends, research costumer markets and competitor’s to identify opportunities.
3. Develop marketing strategy both in-store and digital to achieve sales target monthly and yearly.
4. Analyze slow and fast moving products and brands.
5. Ability to maintain focus and handle pressure.
6. Positive and willing to learn and improve.
7. Work closely with operational team and sales assistant to monitor and analyze business performance
8. Willing to work in flexible time
Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Merchandising or Retail Industry
Extensive knowledge and interest in fashion and trends.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
At least 3 year(s) working experience as Retail Manager or equivalent.
Fluent in speaking English both reading and writing.
Advanced planning, negotiating, and analytical skill.
Computer skills Ms. Excel, Ms. Office, and Power Point.