- Verifies purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to master list; clarifying unclear items; recommending alternatives.
- Forwards available inventory items by verifying stock; scheduling delivery.
- Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute items; obtaining approval from requisitioning department.
- Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers; monitoring and expediting orders.
- Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers.
- Authorizes payment for purchases by forwarding receiving documentation.
- Provides purchasing planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Hold Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Industrial Engineering or Finance from reputable university with GPA minimum 3.00
- Minimum 4 years working experience in related field in Company, industrial environment experience is highly preferable
- Proactive, full of initiative, high integrity, risk focus and attention to details
- Highly motivated, disciplined and able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Ability to manage tasks effectively and to motivate team members
- Excellent administration and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate high service attitude with good analytical, judgment and problem solving skills